Monday, October 13, 2008

Me too!


When we were playing Chutes and Ladders for Adam's Birthday, Tommy insisted he be included in the fun too. He went and found his own chair and brought it out to the kitchen. He literally shoved his way into the circle. He was so proud of himself afterward. I really don't let him run around all day in a diaper; we had just finished eating cake and he really gets into his food so we stripped him down to eat.

3 comments:

M.Howerton said...

Oh my gosh! I don't even know where to begin. The kids are all so Big - Thomas is ADORABLE! and what a cute blog!!
Thanks for sharing - Its nice to keep updated with the daily happenings.
We miss you guys!!


Oh and yeah, Happy Late Birthday Adam - I didn't forget, just forgot to tell you. :)

Erin said...

I'm glad to see you are a blogger. Super cute family! Our blog is kevinerinjacob.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yeah! way to go Nancy! Peer pressure works, I am so excited to read another blog- takes the pressure off of me and updating mine more frequently - haha.