Monday, October 13, 2008

Adam's Birthday




We celebrated Adam's 32nd Birthday last Wednesday. I made him a cake but, as usual, I wasn't patient enough to wait for the cake to finish cooling before I tried to assemble it. So of course it split three different ways. We decorated with halloween colored streamers so I tried to think of a "halloweeny" name for the cake like "cavern of death." I think we ended up calling it our earthquake cake. After we had his birthday dinner of Tacos, we had cake and ice cream, followed by a nail-biting game of Chutes and Ladders and an old Hull family favorite of Fruit Basket Tipped Over. 

1 comment:

Jenks Jive said...

Happy Belated Birthday Adam! I am so glad to see your family blogging. You posted some great photos. I love the expressions you caught. I think you have more posts than me and you just started this when? Can't wait to see more!