Quiz
I took Abby to doctor today for a checkup and we were waiting (of course) for the nurse to come back and give us our after visit summary. Abby asked me 3 times why we were waiting and not going home, so I told her why, 3 times. On the fourth time, I was getting rather exasperated with her and after answering why, I asked her why she couldn't remember. Her response was, "oh yeah, I was just quizzing you mom. Good job."
2 comments:
Thats Awesome!
We had children so that we could be quizzed all the way through our life... whatever happened to the good ol' addage - "because I said so" ? (I cant get away with that myself)
That's hilarious! What a character Abby is. Maybe that is why my kids ask me the same thing over and over. But most of the time I think they are testing my patience not my memory.
Post a Comment