Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's not about what you see... Just listen carefully

5 comments:

M.Howerton said...

I'm laughing and left wondering - who was that?
Not to mention the video of Tommy is cute too!

Wise Family said...

Ok, so the video actually started with Emily wanting all the attention in front of the camera and after giving her the spot light for a few, I focused in on Tommy with Emily bouncing around in the background. All that bouncing must have stirred up a little gas and caused her to burp, a very nasty sounding one I might add. It is not as clear in the video as it was in real life, but it was gross. Also, this was not the first time she has told me she "dranked" her throw up.

Erin said...

That was great, too cute! You gotta love the things kids say.

Jenks Jive said...

Yum Emily! How funny.

Wendy said...

Yeah...that was mighty tasty soundin'! Gave me shivers. -Trevor