The kids in their Easter outfits.

I made the girls dresses.

Abby's first school project/report. She did a great job and loves science.
We celebrated Abby's 7th birthday in April. I did make her a cake for her birthday party on Saturday. This was actually the night before her birthday. We celebrated early because Adam was going to be gone to school the next night. I may be amazing but after making 27 cupcakes for her to take to school, making her invitations, and planning the party, I ran out of time to make her a cake for our little family party that night.

She got her ears pierced for her birthday.

Emily's birthday-May

The girls decided they wanted to have a "Toy Sale" to earn money. They did quite well, earning about $4.50 each. The My Little Ponies were a hit!
I wanted to take some new pictures of Tommy that we could blow up, print, and put up on the wall but he wasn't cooperating. Little stinker!

The girls didn't want to be left out of the picture taking of course. This one is cute of Emily but she is in her pj's. I guess you can't really tell. Besides the fact that I snapped the photo really quick before I had it framed very good. She was about to run away.

Abby just wanted to model for me the entire time.

Besides celebrating holidays and birthdays, we have been working on neglected projects around the house. We painted over the Pepto pink walls in the girls room, twice, long story. We also painted the bathroom and put up wainscoting and new molding. Yes, all by ourselves! It turned out great and was surprisingly easy.
1 comment:
Paige is so happy for Abby getting her ears pierced. Your girls are little entrepreneurs. What a great way to get rid of toys and make money. Cute Easter dresses too!
Post a Comment