Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pablo Picasso?

Tommy, much like Abigail, loves to color. I decided to let him try his hand at painting the other Saturday when Adam and I were doing dishes. The loading and unloading of the dirty silverware just wasn't working for me. I am sure he thought he was being helpful. He absolutely loved painting! Although I think he is still figuring out that the paint is not to eat. I gave him play dough the other day but he didn't like the feel of it nor the taste so we are done with that one for a while. 
No, that's not blood by his eye and mouth, just red paint! You can't see in these pictures, but he has painted up and down his arms too. 


3 comments:

Jenks Jive said...

Romney loves to paint too. He likes to paint the table. He actually doesn't like to get it on himself and comes to me to wipe it off,

Jenni said...

So cute! I love that it is all over his face!

Angie said...

Two girls and a boy, that's a perfect setup. You guys look like you are doing well. Your little guys looks a little older then Porter. It's good to see how you are doing.