I look at him and my heart just breaks. His nose constantly drains and when he sneezes, well, look out! Half the time, his eyebrows are pasted straight up with snot and he looks slightly evil. His eyes are weepy and he looks as if he can barely keep them open. I know how he is feeling because two weeks ago, I felt the same-minus the eyebrow boogers. Though, luckily for my children and husband, I don't go wandering around the house crying at random. He has had a fever and with his past febrile seizure, it scares me to death. I have to have a thermometer and Tylenol at my side at all times. So out of pity, I've let him pretty much just sit in front of the TV all day watching movies.
Now I am just waiting for the girls to get this nasty stuff. It started out with me, then I passed it on to Adam, who passed it on to Tommy. I thought they were all in the clear because they had had a slight cold at the same time I was miserable. I was hoping they would get off easy but now with Tommy being this sick, I am thinking different.
2 comments:
Poor Tommy,
I know all about this junk. Except we all nearly got it at once. For some its hung on longer than others and for me, I get the secondary "sinus" infection. Tate's run a varied fever off and on. Take Care.
Oh, that is a sad, sick looking little boy! What! No pictures with boogey eyebrows?
Post a Comment