Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Claus

It has been so cold here. I bundled the kids up just to walk Abby to the bus stop which is just at our front gates, probably less than a block away. Tommy made me laugh because he reminded me of the poor kid on A Christmas Story where he couldn't put his arms down. I kept thinking, "hey, hey guys wait for me!" 


We went to our Ward Christmas party last Saturday and the kids got to sit on Santa's Lap. Tommy was not thrilled with this aspect. 




2 comments:

kickenchica said...

I love how ab's has her finger by her mouth, that is so cute...makes me wonder how long she kept santa busy :) Tommy is such a cute bug in that snow suit!

Jenks Jive said...

Santa didn't come to our ward party this year. I know some people were very disappointed. I had talked to the gal in charge so I actually knew he wouldn't be there. Some kids were waiting and anticipating him and no show. It is so cold here but Romney still likes to get bundled up and play outside.