Monday, December 8, 2008

Life Lately

Look how proud he is of himself. Tommy has recently learned how to climb, ON EVERYTHING! He loves sitting in the girls booster chairs but can't quite make up there himself so he discovered that if he used his little doggy chair, he could do it. Did you notice the blue tape on the drawer? Yes, that is our "junk drawer" and his favorite to dig through. I don't want to put a child lock on it but the tape solution only keeps him out of it for a day or two when the tape no longer sticks because I have had to open it too many times. Oh, and by the way, please excuse the messy counter.

Emily had a "Princess Tea Party" a couple of weeks ago. I thought this was a cute picture of her and her friends. Her friends came over, got all gussied up, and then had lunch. They had a ton of fun and were so cute together. It is funny to listen to a bunch of 4 year olds talk to each other. It is amazing they can understand each other.

3 comments:

kickenchica said...

I love that little guy, he is such a ham! When I was there, he was climbing up to anything that his little chair would take him to, I dont recall the tape on the junk drawer then and you forgot to mention the movies. He loves taking those out too. He is an absolute delight though and adds the perfect amount of character to your awesome family.
Em's looks adorable too! We love princesses!

Jenks Jive said...

So cute! I love princess parties. Aah, busy little climbers. So much fun. Cluttered counter? You haven't seen mine. :(

Jason & Karyn said...

Oh I'm glad you added to your blog! I've been looking at it about every day to see if you have. It's so fun to see the cute pictures and stories you put up! Tommy is so funny. That's so good of you, having a tea party for her and her friends just for fun!