Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Summer 2009

I obviously have a lot of catching up to do, but now I can't remember much of what happened since the last time I blogged. So I'll just post some pictures and maybe some of it will come back to me.




The kids played outside a lot. We built our own sprinkler out of PVC pipes and duct tape. I happily had pretty good success with my flowers this year.





We went to the beach, played in the sand, watched the sand castle building competition, flew a kite, and the girls got to ride the horses. They had been begging to so we finally gave in. The cost wasn't nearly as bad as we thought it might be. We had paid for Tommy to ride the pony but she had just given birth to the little baby (above) and didn't want to leave it behind. It worked out okay because Tommy wasn't too thrilled with the idea of getting on it anyway.
This will have to be the first installment of our summer; I just realized how late it is getting to be.

3 comments:

Jenks Jive said...

You're right you are behind. :) I remember you telling me about these activities. So fun to see the picture now.

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.