Thursday, November 20, 2008
Looking Back
I don't really have any remarkable thing to say or have some funny story to tell but I decided to post and invite you all to check out the slideshow update I did. We had a lot of good times this year. We all loved watching Tommy grow and become quite a ham. We went to the beach and Emily made sand angels. With the help of Adam's brother, we put in beautiful new floors. Abigail finished Kindergarten and moved on into 1st. She is a great reader and math seems to come very easy to her too. The girls took swimming lessons, which could have gone better but it was still a good experience for them. They are pretty timid around the water, especially Abby. Tommy on the other hand, believes he is a fish. I have been working with Emily in preparation for Kindergarten next fall. I can't believe she is almost old enough already. She, too, loves learning but I think she might have more struggles with leaving home. She is not as social as Abby. Adam has a couple more terms of school left. It has seemed that it would never end. Adam and I have both set some goals for ourselves and our health. We joined the local community center gym and have been exercising fairly regularly. Hopefully we can take some new family pictures soon and be happy with how we look in them this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are great pictures! I love your kids so much, they are absolutely wonderful!
That slide show is the cutest! I love the cakes you made for all their birthdays!Your kids are such characters! Never the same expression in any of the pictures! We miss you guys!
I love the pics. The sand angel is especially great. Adorable children (I think they get that from your side of the family. JK).
Post a Comment